Elmtree ABA Services, LLC, provides high-quality, evidenced-based ABA services to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs) and related disabilities. We work closely with each client’s family and team to ensure programming is effective and functional and that skills generalize across settings. We offer 1:1 ABA services and social skills groups.
Behavior therapists (BTs) provide direct therapy to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs) and related disabilities in their home and community. BTs are supervised directly by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for each client. We are looking for creative, animated candidates who can make learning fun while adhering to individualized teaching procedures. Candidates must have excellent professional communication skills and be reliable and punctual.
We are currently hiring for part-time positions in Holliston, Natick, and Southborough. Sessions are typically 2 hours and occur 2-4 times per week. Day, after-school, and weekend hours available.
Specific responsibilities include,
- Providing direct therapy using the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA) in a 1:1 or 1:2 format across settings, as applicable
- Implementing programming under the direct supervision of a BCBA, Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst (LABA)
- Collecting and summarizing data on each objective in the child’s treatment plan
- Communicating efficiently, professionally, and positively with the client, their family and team, and other Elmtree ABA staff
- Adhering to Emtree ABA Services’ ethical care, safety, and confidentiality policies
- Assisting with parent and caregiver training
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelors in Education, Psychology, or related field preferred.
- At least 1 year of experience in ABA. Familiar with discrete trial teaching, incidental teaching, and data collection.
- Experience educating typically developing children (e.g., daycare, preschool), preferred.
- Reliable mode of transportation required.
- $15 - $30 per hour, depending on experience.
Please submit a current resume, including at least 2 professional references (must be from current or former supervisors), on the Apply for a Position page of this website or to firstname.lastname@example.org.